Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brown Ale, Revisted

When I posted about my brown ale recipe, i had stated that the carbonation was lacking......which at the time it was. I had another brown ale tonight (1/6/08) and the carbonation has evolved and is very good. The beer has a beutiful cream white head with a nice white lace left on the glass. The first taste was bubbly with some briliant hints of smokey flavor.

For those who say age doesn't make a difference with beer...you are mistaken. This beer has aged very well. I brewed another beer today (IPA) which is my first recipe that I designed. I'm very excited because it is a very hoppy IPA in which I tried to clone the Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ale. I'll be dry hopping in a few days, so I'll post soon with the recipe.

Cheers,
Jason

No comments: