Friday, June 19, 2009

American Craft Beer Fest

Tonight is the first night of ACBF.  I'll be heading in with a few friends to enjoy some of the best craft brewed beers in the world!  There are 75 brewers attending pouring over 300 different beers.  I have my list of beers I'd like to get to.  I have 14 beers on my list that I don't want to leave without trying, in no particular order (but yes, I have mapped them out so I can get to them easily)!!
 
Midas Touch - Dogfish Head
Watermelon Wheat - 21st Amendment
Cuvee de Cardoz - Brooklyn Brewery
Hazed and Infused - Boulder Beer Co.
Oak Aged Never Summer - Boulder Beer Co.
Flashback Anniversary Ale - Boulder Beer Co.
Morimoto Soba Ale - Rogue
Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale - Sierra Nevada
Bengali Tiger - Sixpoint
Confluence - Allagash
Oak Aged Mad Hatter - New Holland
Toasted Brown Ale - John Harvard's Cambridge
Jack D'Or - Pretty Things Beer and Ale
 
The only one of these I've had before is the Sierra Nevada, but it's such a good beer that I want more.  I chose these because either I've never had a beer from the brewer, or had the beer.  Sixpoint is my new interest.  I've written about their Sweet Action and they continue to impress me.  We shall see!  I might try to post a few from the fest, but don't quote me on it.  I'll definitely post a recap though!
 
Cheers,
Jason

1 comment:

Draz said...

300 beers = 300 posts???